Promoting excellence in care of people living with advanced illness through high quality palliative, hospice and end of life care.
To ensure that all people with advanced illness will have access to high quality palliative, hospice and end of life care.
The Center leads the advancement of end of life care by:
- Promoting fundamental values of trust, integrity, accountability, and performance excellence.
- Providing visionary leadership, education, technical assistance, advocacy, and resources.
- Promoting understanding and respect for diverse populations, perspectives, and preferences at end of life.
- Advancing partnerships to strengthen end of life care.
- Facilitating system transformation to serve people with advanced illness.